Cancer Options service aims to provide clients with the best current information regarding treatment and support options drawn from all areas of cancer healthcare. Cancer Options has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website and cannot provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
This information is at the point of service the best Cancer Options has currently available and is subject to change as research and opinions change through the natural process of medical evolution.
The information is provided with the intent of the client making their own decisions on how to proceed. Cancer Options is intent on helping people find what is the right programme for them and is not an expression of opinion on other approaches.
This service and information are provided with the clients’ understanding that the nature of cancer entails that it is not possible to guarantee outcomes from any approach.
Cancer Options does not endorse any information, treatments, commercial products or services provided by organisations linked to this site.
The information contained on the website is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis and advice.
This document explains the collection, use and disclosure of personal and other information through this website. Personal information means information that personally identifies you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address. We are committed to the privacy of our visitors. We collect no personal information about you when you visit this website unless you choose to provide that information to us, for instance by requesting more information or by placing an order. Some non-personal information is collected automatically during your visit to this website. This information cannot identify you personally, but helps us understand how visitors use the website so we can improve our service. Non-personal information we collect during your visit includes:
• The Internet domain you are connecting from.
• Your IP address. This is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you connect to the Internet. In some cases, the number stays the same from session to session, but in many cases, especially if you’re using a consumer Internet Service Provider, it changes each time you connect to the Internet.
• The type of browser and operating system you are using.
• The date and time you access the website.
• If you clicked a link on another website to reach this one, the address of the referring website. If the website was a search engine, the search term used to find the website is also collected. If you voluntarily provide information to us, such as by filling in an online form, or sending us an email, this constitutes your consent to the use of that information for the stated purpose. In particular, any medical information that you may submit will be kept confidential and not disclosed to any other person without your consent. If you send us information which is for publication on the website or which you post on the website then such sending or publication will constitute your consent. Information, personal or otherwise, is never sold or made available to third parties for any purpose, except when we are obliged to do so by the government or third parties under certain circumstances. There is always the possibility that third parties may circumvent our security measures to unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications
GDPR Data Privacy Notice
We respect your privacy and are determined to protect your personal data. The purpose of this privacy notice is to inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from). We’ll also tell you about your privacy rights and how the data protection law protects you.
Find the full document here